Are you one of those movie lovers who keeps watching movies and TV shows all days eating your favorite meals? If yes, then today, we have something special for you. Yes, we are talking about 1Channel Kodi Addon. We are today going to tell you how to download Kodi Addon for 1Channel and stream unlimited number of movies right away of your choice. So, without any further interruption, let’s get to the point right away.
What is 1Channel?
You know 1Channel is one of the best Kodi Addon scrapers available on the platform. The addon has recently been updated and it has even better interface now and streaming movies and TV Shows as before. Well, you have to download it from new IceBalls Repository which is currently located in the Colossus Repository. The Colossus repo needs to be installed first from Ares, Smash or other locations first to use IceBalls Repository.
Let’s see how to install 1Channel Kodi Addon now:
Below we have given two seprate guides for installing 1Channel Addon on Kodi. The first one is for devices which are running on Kodi Jarvis and next one is for devices running Krypton and above. So, let’s get started and see what we have got for you:
Install 1Channel Kodi Jarvis:
- Download the k3l3vra1 repo and save to your local storage.
- Open Kodi Media Player.
- From the main menu, Select SYSTEM.
- Select Add-ons
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Now head over to the location where you downloaded the k3l3vra1 Repo Zip file and select it. (External > Downloads or Home > Downloads, for Ex.)
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Select “Install from Repository“
- Select “k3l3vra’s Repository“
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select 1Channel from the list
- Click Install button
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
Congrats, you have installed 1Channel Kodi Addon on your Jarvis enabled device.
Now let’s get to the main and important guide which is installing 1Channel on Kodi Krypton running devices:
How to Install 1Channel on Kodi Krypton:
If you have ever installed an .apk file on your Android Device from external sources, that same case is here too. So, by default, Kodi 17 has Unknown Sources Disabled. Hence, we have to enable that functionality first. Once you enable Kodi 17 device to use Unknown Sources feature, you will not need to re-enable it again.
In case, if you have already done it, please skip the section and move straight to Next section. So, let’s see how to enable Unknown Source on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi
- From main Menu, select Settings.
- Now Select System Settings.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Turn on “Unknown Sources” from given options.
- A new pop-up dialogue box will appear displaying warning as “Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, unwanted behaviour, or damage to your device. Proceed?“
- Simply click Yes.
Congrats, You have enabled Unknown Source option successfully.
Now let’s see how to install the 1Channel Kodi Addon:
- Same Kodi Jarvis, Download the k3l3vra1 repo and save it to your local storage so that you can easily access on Kodi Device.
- Now open Kodi.
- Select Add-Ons Option.
- Select the Browser.
- Select “Install from zip file” option.
- Now locate the k3l3vra1 repo downloaded zip file and select it. [Usually the steps to locate will be External > Downloads or Home > Downloads]
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification which shows Add-On Installed.
- Select Install from Repository
- Select the k3l3vra’s Repository which you downloaded.
- Select Video Add-Ons from given options.
- Now, Select 1Channel from 3 given options.
- Please click Install now.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and a new pop-up will show displaying “Add-On Installed”
Congrats to your succes. 1Channel Kodi Addon is now installed and ready to use.
In Conclusion To 1Channel Kodi Addon:
I bet you if you install 1Channel Addon, you will get used to it and love its features and awesome database of movies.
We hope you were able to successfully install the 1Channel Kodi Addon on your Kodi 17 device. If you are still facing any kind of problem, please get it cleared on official forums.
Thanks for walking with us till here. Bye.