Sometimes, we need to access shared internet or want to share our internet with other people. At that situation we don’t have the suitable devices to do that. Or we have only the single internet connection (LAN, Ethernet, Data-Card, 3G/4G, Wi-Fi) access with no other media to access that in another device. Today, I will discuss ”How can you share your internet connection or turn your Laptop into Wi-Fi hotspot.”
Turn your Laptop into Wi-Fi hotspot
To turn your Laptop into Wi-Fi hotspot first you have to download mHotspot software. mHotspot is a completely free software which converts your windows 7 & 8 laptop into a virtual Wi-Fi router and creates a secure Wi-Fi hotspot.
After downloading Run this software. Now you will turn your PC or Laptop into Wi-Fi hotspot and your internet connection can be share in multiple devices like laptops, smartphones, android phones, PDAs, Ipads etc. After installing this software you don’t have need to install any other device like Router, Switches.
Features of mHotspot:
- You can connect up to 10 devices to the hotspot.
- You can set your own hotspot name without any restrictions.
- Application size is 400KB only.
- Share any type of Internet Connection (LAN, Ethernet, 3G/4G,Wifi etc).
- Android phones, iPads, PDAs, tablet-PC’s and other devices can access.
- See the details of the connected device (Name, IP Address, and Mac Address).
- See the network usage (Upload and Download Speed, Transfer Rates).
- Secures your wireless hotspot with WPA2 PSK password security.
- Set max. Number of devices that can be connected.
- Extends your Wi-Fi range (Acts as a repeater).
- In-app internet selection.
- Works with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
You can download mHotspot from Here.
You can also see the YouTube video tutorial How to use mHotspot from here.